The article I am going to write ahead, I hope will be beneficial for all Outlook users. Here, you will get detailed information about Outlook PST file format and Thunderbird email client and also the purposes that why users want to import PST files into Thunderbird without Outlook. So, if you are searching for the same solution, then let’s move on to a whole description.
As we know, that Outlook PST file is the most accomplished and broadly used email client in every corner of the world. Several companies, whether it’s large or small, usually use Outlook. Although Outlook is comfortable in features and functionality users are stuck at a price. It can be one of the reasons to convert PST Files into Thunderbird. Therefore, users are switching their data from Outlook to a secure and inexpensive platform.
Purpose to Import PST Files Into Thunderbird Without Outlook
Usually, users know that Thunderbird is an open-source email client that can be used on multiple platforms. So, here we discussed several determining factors that make
- Thunderbird reliable and efficient for the user to migrate data.
- Thunderbird is an email client which is compatible with virtually all platforms such as Windows, macOS, UNIX, Linux. It’s the selection of every email client for Linux and UNIX users especially.
- Spam filtering in thunderbird is significant than Outlook and other email clients.
- Thunderbird offers the most reliable security features in the marketplace.
- It has a one-click archive option that protects selected emails to an archive file.
- Easy to upload large files to pCloud instantly using Thunderbird.
- Thunderbird provides users the ability to add various useful plugins for multiple purposes.
Best Methods To Import PST Files into Thunderbird Without Outlook
People search many methods on online platforms to migrate PST files, out of which users can get results with the help of only a few. That is why here I’m mentioning some important methods for the users so that the users do not face any problem in reaching the final result.
Method 1:Import PST Files into Thunderbird Without Outlook Manually
For users who want to import PST to Thunderbird free, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your control panel on your system and proceed to the Start button and click Programs>>Default Programs >> Set Your Default Programs.
- Choose the Outlook section on the Programs tab and click on Set this program as default. Click OK to save the change program.
- Then, launch Thunderbird and click on the Display the Thunderbird Menu option.
- Now, click on the Tools >> Import.
- Choose Mail or Pick the Import All option and click on the Next.
- After that, Select the Outlook option as the file type and tap on the Next.
- Click the Finish button in the final window to complete the import process.
Flaws of The Manual Methods
Sometimes manual methods get tough for some users, which stops the processing in the middle. if the processing stops in the middle for any reason or an error occurs, then the process may have to be started from the beginning or may cause some data loss.
Therefore, to come out with manual methods hassles we also provide here an automated solution to switch PST files into Thunderbird.
Method 2: Migrate PST files into Thunderbird Using Automated Method
Manual methods are also a simple method but still, many non-technical users get stuck in the middle of the process. Here, I introduce an automated method, MCT PST to Thunderbird Converter to import PST files into Thunderbird without Outlook. In this, you can efficiently convert PST files to Thunderbird without any hindrance. Convert Outlook PST to PDF with All Email Attachments.
It is not only helpful for technical users but also beneficial and easy to use for non-technical users. It has features, To convert PST files into Multiple Email Clients like Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, Zoho Mail, Yandex Mail, HostGator Email, GoDaddy Email and it also removes Duplicate Emails from the chosen PST during the processing.
In a nutshell, In this whole article, we have defined the process to import PST files into Thunderbird without Outlook in detail. Keeping these two types of users in mind, we have explained both types of methods. According to users’ query to avoid the difficulties of the manual approach, users will prefer to do quick solutions. This tool allows users a trial version which imports 50 emails from the PST folder into Thunderbird.
Thank you For Reading