In this post, let us know the easy tips to Resolve Outlook Express Error Number 0x800c0133.
Outlook Express is a reliable email service provider after MS Outlook. All the mailbox data items present in Outlook Express are in DBX file format. In case, if there is any sort of issue present in DBX file, then user usually encounter many errors. One such error which is encountered by many users of Outlook Express is error code 0x800c0133. Because, of this error, users are not able to send receive messages. Although there are many causes for this error. Hence, in this post, you will see the root causes of Outlook Express Error Number 0x800c0133 and reliable solutions to fix this error.
Causes of Outlook Express Error Code 0x800c0133
- This error usually occurs when the size of the DBX file is more than the default file size
- Might be windows registry is corrupted
- Virus or malware attack has affected Windows system files and Outlook Express program files
- Sometimes, improper or incomplete installation of Outlook Express on the local machine leads to this error.
Resolve Outlook Express Error Number 0x800c0133
- Firstly, you need to launch Outlook Express
- Then, click on local folders, after that choose New Folder
- And, create a new folder, with name Temp
- Transfer all your emails from inbox to this Temp folder
- Click on the Browse button and choose the location for DBX file
- Now, click on Tools and choose Options
- Click on the maintenance tab
- Then click on the store folder button
- Now store location dialog box will appear
- After that close Outlook Express
- And, browse for the location and find that DBX file
- Delete that file and restart Outlook again
- Next, again create inbox folder in Outlook Express
- Now, you can easily move email messages from Temp folder to inbox folder
Fix Windows Registry Corruption
- Open Run window, you just need to type Run in the search box and press Enter
- You will see a Registry editor
- Now follow the below-mentioned procedure
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_Software >> Software >> Microsoft >> Windows >> Current Version >> run
- After that, choose corrupted file
- Remove this corrupted file and restart the system
An Alternative way to Resolve Outlook Express Error 0x800c0133
In case, by applying a manual approach you are not able to resolve the Outlook Express error number 0x800c0133. Then you can move to Outlook, as Outlook has replaced Outlook express nowadays. As all new advanced solution is available now DBX to PST file converter by MailConverterTools.
Salient Features of the tool:
- Restore and Repair corrupted Outlook Express DBX file.
- Compatible with all Outlook and Outlook Express versions.
- Safe and secure way to move from Outlook Express to Outlook.
- Search and preview option is available.
- A Smooth Way to encrypt PST file after conversion.
- An advanced solution to convert multiple DBX files in one go.
In case, even after applying several approaches you are not able to solve this error. Then, it is better to migrate from Outlook Express to Outlook. With the help of DBX to PST converter tool, it is easy to do it. So, I hope this post helped you to resolve Outlook Express Error Number 0x800c0133.